Nail It: A Minimal Take on Milan’s Biggest Fashion Trend
Milan is a playground for inspiration. It’s a city rich in history with a vibrant art scene, cutting edge fashion, and breathtaking architecture that sparks our creativity left and right.
When we created our Muse of Milan collection, we wanted to bring you shades that would inspire you as much as the city has inspired us, so we transformed these 12 new colors into nail art looks that will show off your artistry.
Today, we’re sharing a look that channels one of fall’s biggest trends to hit Milan – this animal print look got updated with a minimal, negative space twist that feels contemporary and chic.
1. Before you begin, customize your base shade by combining 1 part Have Your Panettone and Eat It Too, 1 part My Italian is a Little Rusty , and 2 parts Top Coat.
2. Apply 1 thin coat of GelColor Base Coat, cap the edge, and cure for 30 seconds.
3. Apple 1 coat of the custom base shade to the left side of the nail to resemble a curve, cure for 30 seconds.
4. Using Complimentary Wine, paint small blobs in various sizes to create an animal print. Flash cure for 2 seconds.
5. Add more blobs in various sizes. Cure for 30 seconds.
6. Apply 1 coat of your custom base shade to sandwich the design. Cure for 30 seconds.
7. Finish the look with 1 coat of GelColor Top Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
Feeling wild? We want to see where this look takes your imagination. Whether it inspired you to dress in head-to-toe animal print or made you feel fierce, snap a pic of how this nail art is the answer to your creative self-expression and share it with #OPIMuseOfMilan and #ColorIsTheAnswer
Sign up for emails to be the first to know about new collections and exclusive events.