St. Patrick’s Day Nail Art
Are you ready to get into the Irish spirit? St. Patrick’s Day is fast approaching and we've got the nail art to make everyone green with envy. Featuring three c-lovely shades, Glitzerland, Envy the Adventure, and Alpine Snow, to create a nail art look luckier than a pot of gold. Get ready to show off your shamrock with our step by step guide.
Get the look:
1. Apply one coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Primer to all five fingers and let dry.
2. Apply two even coats of OPI Infinite Shine Alpine Snow to the thumb and middle finger, apply two coats of OPI Infinite Shine Envy the Adventure to the index and pinky finger, and apply two coats of OPI Nail Lacquer Glitzerland to the ring finger. Be sure to allow for adequate time to dry.
Pro Tip: Cap the free edge after applying each coat to ensure long-lasting results.
3. With a nail art brush and OPI Infinite Shine Envy the Adventure draw a four leaf clover on the middle finger and allow for time to dry.
4. Using OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Gloss, apply one even coat to each nail, capping the free edge and let dry.
5. To finish, apply one drop of OPI ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil to each nail and massage in.
May good luck and good nails be with you this St. Patrick’s Day. Shop the shades and be sure to snap a photo of your St. Patrick's Day mani and tag us on social media!