- Apply 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat to properly prepped nails and let dry.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Nail Lacquer Don't Tel a Sol, allowing each coat to fully dry.
- Using a striping brush, paint a thin horizontal line using OPI Nail Lacquer Suzi's Slinging Mezal near the free edge.
- Leaving a small gap below, paint another thin line.
- Repeat for coverage, and allow to dry.
- Finish with 1 coat of OPI Top Coat and let dry.
Get The Look
A La Carte Arte
This spring order a side of linework nail art packed with vibrant and colorful shades.