Get the Look
All Decked Out
- Begin by applying 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat of your choice, to properly prepped nails. Cure for 30 seconds in OPI LED Light.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI GelColor Let’s Take an Elfie, curing each coat for 30 seconds.
- With a small detail brush and OPI GelColor This Gold Sleighs Me, draw two vertical lines, one shorter than the other, starting at the cuticle. Leave enough space for 2 Swarovski® crystals, finishing with a small dot and ‘s’ shape. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat. Cure for 30 seconds. Remove the inhibition layer with a nail wipe saturated in N.A.S 99.
- Apply a small dot of OPI Powder Perfection Base Coat to the empty space in the lines, and affix Swarovski® crystals. Allow to dry.
- Add a drop of OPI ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil to each nail and massage in.