- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Humidi-Tea at a diagonal. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Take a Right on Bourbon in between the diagonals. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply one thin coat of OPI GelColor Alpine Snow. DO NOT CURE.
- Using a dotter tool, apply dots of OPI GelColor Top Coat onto the wet surface of the nail. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This minimal nail art look features pastel colors and is perfect for someone who loves girly nail art styles.