Get the Look
Bee My Honey? by @samanthanailedit
Be sweet as honey with this geometric nail art look.
- Apply two coats of OPI Nature Strong Strong As Shell to properly prepped nails. Allow each coat to dry.
- Use the bottle brush of OPI Nature Strong Make My Daisy and remove enough product to achieve a dry brushing abstract shape. Start from one side of the nail near the base and move towards the opposite side of the nail about half way to the tip. Allow to dry.
- Use a nail art brush and OPI Nature Strong Onxy Skies to create small honeycombs over the yellow abstract shape. Start with two paralell lines and connect them with two sides of a wide triangle shape to form a 6-sided hexagon. Connect additional honeycombs together. Allow to dry.
- Use a nail art brush and OPI Nature Strong Intentions Are Rose Gold to add a touch of shimmer to each honeycomb. Allow to dry.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Nature Strong Top Coat to seal in the look. Allow to dry.