- Apply 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Nail Lacquer Many Celebrations To Go. Let each coat dry.
- With a dotting tool, apply 6 equidistant dots of OPI Nail Lacquer Alpine Snow in a candy cane shape and let dry.
- Fill in the spaces between the dots using a dotter with OPI Nail Lacquer Big Apple Red and let dry.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Top Coat.
Get the Look
Candy Cane Can-Do
Ready for the holidays? Keep up with the latest nail art looks and watch this exclusive Candy Cane Nail Art tutorial created with our friends @ultabeauty.