- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat to all nails.
- Using Two-Timing the Zones, apply two coats to pinkie, middle and index fingers.
- Using I Can Never Hut Up, apply two coats to thumb and ring fingers.
- Using I Can Never Hut Up and a detailing brush, create a coral reef on the pinkie.
- Create a different coral reef design with using Two-Timing the Zones on the ring finger.
- Continue on remaining fingers using opposite colors.
- Finish with a coat of OPI Top Coat to all nails and let dry.
Get the Look
This color blocking nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.