Get the Look
This fall nail art look features multiple colors and is perfect for someone who loves line work nail art styles.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Primer.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Infinite Shine Duomo Days, Isola Nights. Let each coat dry.
- With a fine liner brush and OPI Infinite Shine Fall-ing for Milan paint a diagonal line at the tip of the nail. Let dry.
- Continue to paint an overlapping diagonal line with OPI Infinite Shine Have Your Panettone and Eat it Too. Let dry. Pro Tip: Fix any mistakes using a nail brush and OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover.
- With Suzi Talks with Her Hands paint a vertical line opposite of the intersecting lines. Let dry.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Gloss.