Get the Look
Have the hottest mani with this flame nail art look.
- Apply 1 coat of Stay Classic or Stay Strong Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply two coats of Racing for Pinks. Cure each coat for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Use a detail brush and Heart & Con-soul to create a flame outline. Use a clean-up brush saturated with N.A.S 99 Cleansing Solution if needed. Flash cure for 5 seconds in the OPI Star Light to hold the design in place.
- Pro Tip: For crisp lines, wipe the nail clean with N.A.S 99 Cleansing Solution and allow to dry before starting your line work.
- Use a detail brush and Heart & Con-soul to add dimension to the flames by filling out the lines. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI Star Light.
- Apply Stay Shiny Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds. Wipe the nail clean with an Expert Touch Wipe and N.A.S 99. Finish with ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.