- Start with Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Polish 2 coats of Give Me Space on the middle finger.
- Dip a thin nail art brush in Give Me Space.
- Paint a French tip on the ring finger.
- On the middle finger, polish on a coat of I Drive A Supernova, leaving a blue rim around cuticle line.
- Dip a thin nail art brush in I Drive A Supernova.
- On the ring finger, paint a stripe across the center of the nail.
- Using a thin nail art brush, paint a triangle on the middle finger coming up from the blue cuticle rim.
- Paint Ce-less-tial is More over the silver stripe on ring finger.
- Complete the mani by polishing all other nails with 2 coats of Give Me Space.
- Let dry completely.
- Finish with Top Coat.
To complete this look you will need:
We have noticed you are in the United Kingdom.
Please select the website you want to visit:
WELCOME TO OPI
You are currently on our American site.
Want to change? Choose your country below.