- Apply 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat to properly prepped nails and let dry.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Nail Lacquer Telenovela Me About It, allowing each coat to fully dry.
- Using a detail brush and OPI Nail Lacquer Hue is the Artist? paint a half-moon shape near the cuticle area and fill in.
- Allow to dry, and repeat the step for full coverage.
- Using a detail brush and OPI Nail Lacquer Black Onyx or Lady in Black, paint an outline around the half-moon.
- Add four lines to resemble eyelashes.
- Paint a half-circle to create an eyeball.
- Fill in the eyeball using OPI Nail Lacquer Don't Tell a Sol and let dry.
- Using a dotting tool, paint abstract blobs using OPI Nail Lacquer Verde Nice to Meet You.
- Add a pupil to the eyeball using a small dotting tool and OPI Nail Lacquer Black Onyx or Lady in Black, and let dry.
- Add a highlight to the eyeball using a small dotting tool and OPI Nail Lacquer Hue is the Artist? by placing the dot slightly overlapping the dot created previously.
- Allow to dry completely before applying 1 coat of OPI Top Coat to finish, and let dry.
Get The Look
Spring nail art to help you see your true expression with this inner eye linework and dotting nail art look.