Get the Look
On the Rails
This detailed line work nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves bold nail art styles.
- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat & Let Dry
- Apply two coats fo Suzi - The First Lady of Nails to the Pointer, Middle, and Pinkie
- Apply two coats of CIA = Color is Awesome to Thumb and Ring Finger. Let Dry.
- Use tweezers to add a stripe of tape horizontally across the pinkie nail
- PRO TIP: Always make sure there are no air pockets and the tape is properly secured.
- Lay a horizontal stripe of tape across the ring finger nail
- Add a vertical stripe of tape down the middle of the ring finger nail
- Add two more vertical stripes of tape on the left and right, clipping each strip at the intersection
- Create the point by adding diagonal stripes of tape from the tip of the nal to the horizontal stripe
- Add two vertical stripes of tape down the left and right side of the middle finger
- Cut three horizontal stripes of tape and place them down the center of the nail, creating a railway design
- Make sure there is equal spacing between each
- Add a vertical stripe of tape down the middle of the index finger
- On the thumb nail, add two horizontal stripes across the tip. Make sure they are perfectly parallel.
- Add two vertical stripes of tape from the bottom of the nail to the bottom horizontal stripe of tape
- Create the point by adding diagonal stripes of tape from the tip of the nail to the bottom horizontal stripe.
- Apply one coat of CIA = Color is Awesome to the pinkie, middle, and index fingers. Promptly remove the tape
- Apply one coat of Suzi - The First Lady of Nails to the ring finger and thumb. Promptly remove the tape
- Finish with OPI Matte Top Coat