Get the Look
Once on This Iceland
This detailed line work nail art look features neutrals and nudes and is perfect for someone who loves sporty nail art styles.
- Apply one coat OPI Infinite Shine PRIMER Base Coat .
- Apply two coats of Infinite Shine Icelanded a Bottle of OPI.
- Mixing Infinite Shine Alpine Snow and Infinite Shine Check Out the Old Geysirs. create a diagonal rectangle on the top right tip of the nail.
- Using Infinite Shine Turn On the Northern Lights!, add another rectangle directly beneath the first rectangle as shown.
- Using Infinite Shine Aurora Berry-alis and a detailing brush, paint a dagger from bottom right corner out to the middle of the nail.
- Using Infinite Shine Suzi & The Arctic Fox, paint a thick diagonal in the gap between the two rectangles and dagger as shown.
- Finish with OPI Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat and let dry.