- Start by applying a thin layer of Infinite Shine Primer.
- Apply 2 - 3 thin coats of Infinite Shine Strawberry Margarita leaving the halfmoon details bare. You can use nail stencils to do this step.
- Using Infinite Shine Funny Bunny fill in the bare nail detail (only one layer to leave the half moons sheer).
- Use a striping nail art brush and Infinite Shine Alpine Snow, outline the pink area of the nail and finish at the nail bed.
- Allow your nail design to dry for 35 minutes and seal it with Infinite Shine Gloss.
Get the Look
OutLined Half Moon
This color blocking nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.