- Apply a thin coat of Infinite Shine Primer.
- Apply 2 - 3 coats Infinite Shine Pretty Pink Perseveres.
- Using Infinite Shine Girl Without Limits, paint a line across the center of the nail and fill the bottom half closest to the cuticle.
- Using Infinite Shine Glow the Extra Mile and a detailing brush, paint the small golden half moon at base of the nail as pictured.
- Using a striping brush and Infinite Shine Vampsterdam, create the outline of a "T" as pictured.
- Allow nails to dry for 3 - 5 minutes and finish with a thin layer of Infinite Shine Top Coat.
Get the Look
This detailed line work nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.