- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat after proper nail prep. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply 2 thin coats of OPI GelColor Suzi Chases Portu-geese. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply 1 thin coat of OPI GelColor Chrome Effects No-Cleanse Top Coat.
- Start by applying a small amount of OPI Chrome Effects Gold Digger to the very tip of the nail then work upward to create an ombre effect.
- Starting at the cuticle area apply OPI Chrome Effects Pay Me in Rubies to the rest of the nail.
- Use a 240 File to lightly file the free edge.
- Use a cosmetic brush to dust off excess powder.
- Apply 1 thin coat of OPI Chrome Effects GelColor No-Cleanse Top Coat. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
Get the Look
This chrome nail art look features glitters and metallics and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.