- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat on clean, dry nails.
- Apply two coats of Towel Me About It and let dry.
- Using Sailing & Nail-ing and a striping brush, paint a half moon at the base of the nail.
- Using SPF XXX, paint a horizontal line about 3/4 of the way down from the tip and fill with color, leaving a gap of yellow between the line & blue half moon.
- Apply a thin layer of OPI Top Coat to all nails to finish.
Get the Look
This color blocking nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.