- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat on clean, dry nails.
- Apply two coats of Towel Me About It and let dry.
- Using Sailing & Nail-ing and a striping brush, paint a half moon at the base of the nail.
- Using SPF XXX, paint a horizontal line about 3/4 of the way down from the tip and fill with color, leaving a gap of yellow between the line & blue half moon.
- Apply a thin layer of OPI Top Coat to all nails to finish.
To complete this look you will need:
We have noticed you are in the United Kingdom.
Please select the website you want to visit:
And get on the list! You’ll be the first to know about new collections, exclusive events, and more.