On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Give Me Space. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Using OPI GelColor Cosmo with a Twist, apply a small amount starting at the cuticle, covering approximately 1/3 of the nail. Use a flattened, dry Golden Point Brush and gently pull the color down to create a fade. Cure 30 seconds.
- Using OPI GeColor Super Star Status, apply small dots. DO NOT CURE.
- Using a dry Golden Point Brush, blend out the dots to create a glow effect. On one dot use the tip of the Golden Point Brush to draw out the points of a star. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply rhinestones to the center of each dot by pressing them into the GelColor residue.
Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.