- Apply OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Apply two coats of Crawfishin' for a Compliment to pinky, middle finger, and thumb
- Apply two coats of Humidi-Tea to ring and index finger
- Paint a heart shape up from the cuticle line on the index finger using Crawfishin' for a Compliment and fill in the tip
- Apply second coat of Crawfishin' for a Compliment and let dry
- Paint an inverse heart shape on the middle finger using Humidi-Tea and fill in the pattern design
- Continue the pattern on the pinky
- Mimic your heart shape at the tip of the index finger and fill in the tip
- Apply OPI Top Coat.
- Add studs to each nail
- Align and space studs properly
Get the Look
Studs & Sass
This minimal nail art look features neutrals and nudes and is perfect for someone who loves classic nail art styles.