OPI Top Coat
OPI's original nail lacquer top coat. Seals in color to prevent scratches and chipping.
- Top coat for regular lacquer shades.
- Used as the final step in a manicure service to seal in color and extend wear.
- Protective, high-gloss shine
- Prevents smudges
- Non-yellowing formula
How To Use
- Step 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- Step 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Step 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Step 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- Step 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry, Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.