Log in as a pro to see our professional site
Race to the finish with this orange crème dipping powder.
SHIPPING All OPI products are fulfilled and shipped by Amazon
- This playful dipping powder is ready for a test drive.
- Make your fantasy a reality with this pinkish-orange shade.
- Powder Perfection is OPI’s line of dipping powder that offers high shine and weeks of wear.
- Quick-applying, odor-free acrylic alternative.
- Made in the USA.
- Faster and easier application vs traditional acrylic powder.
- High shine finish.
- Chip-resistant for weeks.
- Unique formula makes nails feel strong and durable.
- Dries almost instantly, no need to light cure in a UV / LED Light.
- Non-damaging, soak-off wrap removal.
- Brush on one coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat to a single nail, making sure to cover the entire surface of the nail evenly.
- Immediately, dip the finger into the Color Powder at a 45 degree angle and tap off the excess dipping powder. Repeat on remaining fingers.
- With a sanitized cosmetic brush, dust off remaining loose nail dip powder from each finger.
- Apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat and Color Powder to each nail according to steps 1-3.
- Brush on a third coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat and dip into Clear Color Set Powder at a 45 degree angle. Dust off any remaining dipping powder.
- Apply one generous coat of Powder Perfection Activator, cover the entire surface of the nail. Cap the free edge to fully seal in the powder. Wait until dipping powder hardens.
- Shape and contour the nails with an EDGE 180 Grit File. Buff the nail surface with a 100 grit Buffer followed by a 220 grit Buffer to create smooth surface. Remove excess filing dust.
- Apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Activator, making sure to cover the entire nail. Wait a few minutes to dry.
You can also try this shade in ...
You may also like