A spicy shade of coral long-wear nail polish.
- How to Use
- As distinctive as the creole cuisine it is named for.
- Show off your vibrant side in a color that is as unique as you are.
- OPI's Infinite Shine is a three-step long lasting nail polish line that provides gel-like high shine and 11 days of wear.
- Use with Infinite Shine Primer and Infinite Shine Gloss for extended wear.
- Made in the USA.
- Stay-true color and shine for up to 11 days of wear with ProStay Technology.
- Gel-like high shine finish.
- Applies and removes easily like a regular nail polish.
- No UV or LED light needed.
- Properly prep your natural nail for long lasting nail polish to ensure lacquer adhesion.
- Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer.
- Shake long lasting nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!).
- Apply two thin coats of Infinite Shine to each nail. Brush some polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nails and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply one coat of Infinite Shine Gloss. Also cap the free edge with Infinite Shine Gloss.