Fresh, crisp light white nail polish, perfect for French-look tips.
- Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- Oh la la! The perfect light white nail polish for your set of neutrals is here.
- Get perfect, shiny tips every time with a crème finish.
- Made in the USA.
- Step 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- Step 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Step 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Step 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- Step 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.