Light pink nail polish laced with lavender.
- How to Use
- Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- The gentle shimmer of this soft pink is perfect for subtle manicures.
- Pink with just a hint of lavender to go with your Sunday best.
- Made in the USA.
1. Start by applying
OPI Base Coat
to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of
OPI Top Coat
, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of
Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.