Charmed, I’m Sure
Charmed, I’m Sure
Be dazzling in a rich fuchsia shimmer nail polish.
- Bling holiday cheer wherever you go with a rich fuchsia nail polish.
- Dial up your elegance with a shimmery finish.
- Nail Lacquer is OPI's original nail polish formula.
- Use your nail polish shade with OPI base coat and top coat for extended wear.
- Made in the USA.
- Up to seven days of wear.
- Fast-drying formula.
- Over 200 shades to choose from.
- Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion.
- Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!).
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply OPI Top Coat. Also, cap the free edge with Top Coat.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
About the Collection
Make your holiday manis major eye candy with a jewelry box of effects. In 15 iconic shades that sleigh–and are perfect for mixing and matching for multiple looks and moods.
How to Apply
Step 1: Prep your nails! Remove existing nail lacquer then trim and shape nails by filing in one direction only to prevent breakage! Apply cuticle oil, push back cuticles and remove hangnails. Finally, cleanse to remove oil.
Step 2: Apply base coat to prime the nail surface, increase lacquer adhesion and prevent discoloration
Step 3: Apply two coats of Nail Lacquer, using three strokes for each coat. Apply the first down the middle and then one on each side for complete coverage.
Step 4: Apply top coat over the nail. Don’t forget to cap the nail’s free edge to keep color from chipping!
OPI Nail Lacquer and Infinite Shine
Express yourself through color with OPI Nail Lacquer and Infinite Shine. Available in a variety of shades to suit every mood, outfit, and occasion, use OPI to take your look to the next level. Stay classic with OPI Nail Lacquer in tried-and-true shades like Big Apple Red. Or get the look of gel without the commitment with OPI Infinite Shine.