The sweetest, softest pale pink.
- How to Use
- Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- Beyond the pale-est of pale pinks, this nail polish shade is perfect for classic manicures.
- This creamy, almost white pink is a sweetly simple neutral.
- Made in the USA.
- 1. Start by applying
OPI Base Coat
to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of
OPI Top Coat
, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of
Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.