9 - Leather-like Nail Lacquers (3 per shade)
1 - Chipboard counter display
- Step 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- Step 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Step 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Step 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- Step 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.