Pro Tips: Powder Perfection Removal
How do you remove dip powder? OPI Powder Perfection can be removed using a minimal ling and soak off technique. Follow the OPI Powder Perfection removal system and Step by Steps for best results and damage-free removal.
- Swiss Blue Liquid Hand Soap
- Swiss Hand Guard Antiseptic Handwash Gel Expert Touch Nail Wipe
- Expert Touch Lacquer Remover
- Expert Touch Remover Wrap
- Expert Touch Hand Mitt
- EDGE 180 File
- Reusable Cuticle Stick
- Make sure to file off as much of the top layer as possible before soaking.
- If OPI Powder Perfection does not remove easily, re-saturate the pad and soak for 5 more minutes.
- Lightly file each nail with the EDGE 180 File to remove left over product.
- Do not use metal implements or drills to remove.
Use the EDGE 180 File to break up the top layer of OPI Powder Perfection. Do not let the file touch the natural nail.
Place wrap under finger so pad and nail wipe will wrap over the top of the fingernail. Wrap securely around the finger and allow to soak for 20 to 25 minutes.
Optional: Place an Expert Touch Hand Mitt over each hand and cover with a towel for added heat during removal.
After 20 minutes, use a gentle twisting motion to remove the wraps. Use a Reusable Cuticle Stick to gently remove any remaining OPI Powder Perfection. Have the client wash their hands with Swiss Blue Liquid Hand Soap and proceed with the desired service.
Using OPI Powder Perfection has three steps: Prep, Application, Removal. Go back and see Prep here. Looking for more information on how to remove dipping powder? Jump ahead to read about the Application steps.