St. Patrick's Day Nail Art: Clover Cuteness
St. Patrick’s Day is almost upon us, and it’s time to treat your nails to their own pot of gold. You won’t even need the luck of the Irish to get this fantastic look, just a few products from OPI and a passion for some fun-loving shenanigans. This inspo is perfect to share with your nail artist, or to do yourself at home!
1. Paint two coats of "Gelato On My Mind".
2. Make four dots at the base of a nail with the larger end of a dotting tool using "Suzi the First Lady of Nails".
3. Use a striping brush to create a small stem with "Suzi The First Lady of Nails" at the bottom of the clover.
4. With the smaller end of the dotting tool, go over each dot with "I'm Sooo Swamped!"
5. Make a line over the stem with the same striping brush and "I'm Sooo Swamped!"
6. Top coat with OPI Top Coat.
Share your St. Patrick's Day nails with us on Instagram by tagging @opi_products!