Suzi's Hanukkah Gift Recommendations
We asked Suzi what her go-to gifts are for Hanukkah, and she said that she loves to spread out a suite of manicure essentials over the 8-night affair. Here is a list of everything you need for a flawless mani at home:
- Nail File - It's important to shape nails before you start polishing.
- Chip Skip - Think of this as makeup primer, but for your nails. It preps the surface of your nails so that color will last longer!
- Base Coat - Because natural nail protection is KEY.
- Lacquer - Personalize the shades to the women you are gifting. It's so important to pick a shade that captures her personality or one with a shade name you know will make her smile!
- Top Coat - The final step to polish off any manicure. It is also good to reapply Top Coat everyother day to help prolong the life of your mani.
- Cuticle Oil to Go - Moisturize and replenish cuticles once your nail color has dried.
- Avoplex - This hand and nail cream is a savior especially in the cold winter months.
- Drip Dry - Apply a couple drops on each nail while they are still wet to help speed dry time and add essential oils back to the cuticle skin.