Brown to Earth
Brown to Earth
Ground yourself in this dark brown crème dipping powder.
- Let this calming dark neutral wash over your psyche.
- This deep brown dipping powder is ready to be your rock.
- Powder Perfection is OPI’s line of dipping powder that offers high shine and weeks of wear.
- Quick-applying, odor-free acrylic alternative.
- Made in the USA.
- Faster and easier application vs traditional acrylic powder.
- High shine finish.
- Chip-resistant for weeks.
- Unique formula makes nails feel strong and durable.
- Dries almost instantly, no need to light cure in a UV / LED Light.
- Non-damaging, soak-off wrap removal.
- Brush on one coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat to a single nail, making sure to cover the entire surface of the nail evenly.
- Immediately, dip the finger into the Color Powder at a 45-degree angle and tap off the excess dipping powder. Repeat on remaining fingers.
- With a sanitized cosmetic brush, dust off the remaining loose nail dip powder from each finger.
- Apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat and Color Powder to each nail according to steps 1-3.
- Brush on a third coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat and dip into Clear Color Set Powder at a 45-degree angle. Dust off any remaining dipping powder.
- Apply one generous coat of Powder Perfection Activator, and cover the entire surface of the nail. Cap the free edge to fully seal in the powder. Wait until the dipping powder hardens.
- Shape and contour the nails with an EDGE 180 Grit File. Buff the nail surface with a 100 grit Buffer followed by a 220 grit Buffer to create a smooth surface. Remove excess filing dust.
- Apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Activator, making sure to cover the entire nail. Wait a few minutes to dry.
- Evenly apply one coat of Powder Perfection Top Coat using 2-3 quick brush strokes. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry.
- Using 2-3 brush strokes, apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Top Coat with precision. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry.
- Once dry, drop and massage ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil into cuticles.
About the Collection
Ground yourself in color with OPI’s Fall 2022 Fall Wonders Collection, available in GelColor, Infinite Shine, Nail Lacquer, and Powder Perfection.
How to Apply
1. Nail Prep - Follow OPI Powder Perfection step-by-step application guide to ensure nails are free of debris and oils for maximum wear.
2. Base Coat - Apply 1 coat of base coat then dip into the shade of choice. Repeat for color coverage. Apply 1 coat of Step 1 Base Coat then dip into Clear Color Set.
3. Activator - Apply 1 coat of Step 2 Activator. Shape and contour nails, smooth nail surface and apply a second coat of Step 2 Activator. Allow 1-2 minutes for activator to dry.
4. Top Coat - Apply 1 coat of Step 3 Top Coat using 2-3 very quick brush strokes. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry. Apply a second coat of Step 3 Top Coat.
GelColor and Powder Perfection
The OPI GelColor and Powder Perfection systems both offer long-lasting, durable wear and shine. Choose from 140+ iconic OPI shades with GelColor, for up to 3+ weeks of wear. Powder Perfection is also available in a variety of iconic OPI shades and is great for clients who want gel-like shine plus the durability of acrylics, without the need to light cure.