I'm Really an Actress
I'm Really an Actress
Got a plum part! This red dipping powder will star in OPI's newest, hottest Hollywood Collection.
- Be a diva in this over-the-top red dipping powder.
- A nod to the iconic I'm Not Really a Waitress shade, this shimmery Powder Perfection has transformed in the spotlight.
- Powder Perfection gives you strong, beautiful nails that keep up with your lifestyle.
- Use your dipping powder shade with Powder Perfection base coat and top coat for extended wear.
- Available to professional nail technicians only.
- Made in the USA.
- Faster and easier application vs traditional acrylic powder.
- High shine finish.
- Chip-resistant for weeks.
- Unique formula makes nails feel strong and durable.
- Dries almost instantly, no need to light cure in a UV / LED Light.
- Non-damaging, soak-off wrap removal.
- Brush on one coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat to a single nail, making sure to cover the entire surface of the nail evenly.
- Immediately, dip the finger into the Color Powder at a 45 degree angle and tap off the excess dipping powder. Repeat on remaining fingers.
- With a sanitized cosmetic brush, dust off remaining loose nail dip powder from each finger.
- Apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat and Color Powder to each nail according to steps 1-3.
- Brush on a third coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat and dip into Clear Color Set Powder at a 45 degree angle. Dust off any remaining dipping powder.
- Apply one generous coat of Powder Perfection Activator, cover the entire surface of the nail. Cap the free edge to fully seal in the powder. Wait until dipping powder hardens.
- Shape and contour the nails with an EDGE 180 Grit File. Buff the nail surface with a 100 grit Buffer followed by a 220 grit Buffer to create smooth surface. Remove excess filing dust.
- Apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Activator, making sure to cover the entire nail. Wait a few minutes to dry.
- Evenly apply one coat of Powder Perfection Top Coat using 2-3 quick brush strokes. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry.
- Using 2-3 brush strokes, apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Top Coat with precision. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry.
- Once dry, drop and massage ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil into cuticles.