DIY Halloween Drip Nail Art
Wondering what nail art to show off on camera this Halloween? This dripping glitter look inspired by things that go bump in the night are guaranteed to be the Halloween nails of your dreams. So beautiful, it's scary.
What You'll Need:
Get the Look:
- Apply one coat of Natural Nail Base Coat and let dry.
- Apply two coats of Nail Lacquer Bubble Bathand let dry.
- Using a nail art brush, paint nail various tear drops and extend the tear drops to the base of the nail so they are connected with Nail Lacquer Heart and Coal.
- Add a drop separated from the drips for added effect.
- Seal your look with OPI Top Coat.