Nail the Look: St. Patrick's Day Nail Art
Show your St. Patrick’s Day spirit with a minimal nail art look. This festive nail art features two contrasting shades of green nail polish for creating the perfect four-leaf clovers. We used The Pass is Always Greener, a light pastel green from the spring OPI x Xbox collection, and Rated Pea-G, a Kelly green. For such stunning results, follow the steps below - no luck needed! Get your dotting tool and detail brush ready.
1. Apply one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
2. Apply one coat of The Pass is Always Greener and let dry. Repeat for coverage.
3. Using Rated Pea-G and a dotting tool and a detail brush, paint 4 hearts facing inwards to create a 4 leaf clover on the upper right corner of the nail.
4. Repeat step 3 on the lower left corner of the nail.
5. Optional: paint a stem using a detailed brush and Rated Pea G to create a thin line coming out of the clover.
6. Seal the look with OPI Top Coat.
7. Optional: Repeat the step above but switch the shades for an inverted look.