Negative Space Nail Art Challenge
Summer is almost here! You’ve done all your spring cleaning but now it’s time to treat yourself to some gorgeous nail art and enjoy all the flowers that have bloomed. We challenge you to create negative space nail art as part of our weekly stay at home nail art challenge.
Show us your negative nail art using your favorite OPI shades, and we’ll feature our favorites on our Instagram feed or story
To inspire you, we’re sharing a nail art look that’s easy to recreate all on your own. Take a look at the negative space daisy nail art look created by @amyytran below. If you don’t have these on hand, no worries - any shades will do for this spring look!
1. Apply one coat of Infinite Shine ProStay Base Coat and add three random dots using OPI Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet.
2. Take a thin nail art brush and use OPI No Tan Lines and create petals around the dot
3. OPI Grab Polly Want a Lacquer? And add petals around the second dot
4. Use OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook to add petals around the third dot
5. Let nails dry and apply Infinite Shine ProStay Top Coat.
Check out our Stay at Home Guide for more stay at home tips, how to keep your hands healthy, and more!