OPI Eats: Banana Bread
This bread is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Food blogger @beingfitwithbritt is back with another IG worthy recipe. It’s super yummy and satisfies those carb cravings we all have, only with a little less guilt. With the added option of indulging with chocolate or coconut shavings, your mouth will be watering either way.
Match your mani to this dessert.
- 4 overripe bananas (mashed well)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of cornstarch
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- ½ cup chocolate chunks (optional)
- ½ cup coconut shavings (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350* F
2. In a bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and eggs, including optional maple syrup
3. Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well
4. Pour the batter into a greased bread pan
5. Option to add a sprinkle of coconut shavings or chocolate chunks (we vote yes)
6. Bake in the oven for 1 hour if you’re making a loaf, or 25-30 min if you’re making mini loaves
Calling all #OPIObsessed! Be sure to sign up for emails to be the first to know about new collections, exclusive events, and more.