OPI Eats: Blackberry Lavender Ice Cream
Looking for a way to beat the heat this summer? @beingfitwithbritt shows us how to create a homemade ice cream recipe made with fresh blackberries and lavender. Bonus? It’s a sweet treat made without dairy!
Match your mani to your bowl.
What you'll need:
- 1 can of coconut milk (chilled)
- 1 cup of frozen blackberries
- ½ frozen banana (optional to add in more frozen berries instead)
- 1 tsp of culinary grade lavender
- 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup (optional: add more for sweetness)
1. Refrigerate the coconut milk for at least 3 hours before you make your ice cream so it gets thick and creamy.
2. Add lavender to a blender and blend until it is a fine powder.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to a high-speed blender and pulse until completely smooth.
4. You may need to add in a splash of coconut milk if it is too thick.
5. Pour mixture into a parchment-lined bread pan and let freeze for 3-4 hours.
6. Scoop into a bowl and top with blackberries. Enjoy every last bite!
Calling all #OPIObsessed! Be sure to sign up for emails to be the first to know about new collections, exclusive events, and more.