OPI Eats: Collagen Yogurt Parfaits
Collagen has been known to provide many benefits to hair, skin, joints, and yes, even nails! When taken regularly, it can help provide an overall youthful appearance. This week, @beingfitwithbritt added a few scoops of enriched collagen into this yummy yogurt parfait to give it an added boost. Your tummy will thank you!
Match your mani to your bowl.
Shop the Shade: Alpine Snow
- 1 cup of oats (we used gluten-free)
- 3/4 cup of oat flour (you can make your own by blending 1 cup of oats in a food processor or blender)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 2 tbsp of creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1 ½ cup of your favorite yogurt (I used vanilla cashew yogurt)
- 1 scoop of collagen peptides
- Chopped berries
- Cacao nibs
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. Combine crust ingredients in a bowl and mix together thoroughly
3. Grease mini tart pans or muffin tins with coconut oil and press mixture into tins. (Makes about 4 servings if you’re using mini tart pans or 8 if you’re using muffin tins)
4. Bake for 18-20 min
5. Remove from oven and let cool
6. While crust is cooling, mix yogurt with collagen peptides (optional step) and chop berries
7. Remove cooled crust from pan and place on a plate. Fill with yogurt and top with your favorite items
Calling all #OPIObsessed! Be sure to sign up for emails to be the first to know about new collections, exclusive events, and more.