OPI Eats: National Popcorn Day
Hot out of the pot for #NationalPopcornDay! This popcorn has a pop of color and flavor! Enjoy this recipe and share your photos on Instagram!
- Popcorn Kernels
- Chili Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Add 3 tbsps of vegetable oil to pot
- Heat the oil
- Test the temperature by dropping 3 kernels into the oil
- Wait for the kernels to pop
- Add 1/3 cup of kernels to the pot and cover, leaving lid slightly ajar
- Once the kernels begin to pop, begin to shake the pot
- When popping stops, turn off the heat
- Keep lid slightly ajar
- Remove from heat when popping stops
- In a small bowl mix 2 tsps chili powder
- Add 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Season to taste
Now it's time to do your nails!
Get the Look!
- Start with OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Apply 2 coats I Just Can't Cope-A-Cabana
- With a makeup sponge, sponge on Hot & Spicy, creating a gradient at the top of the nail bed.
- Finish with OPI Top Coat
Show off your mani and your popcorn on Instagram or Twitter @opi_products!