Pro Nail Art Challenge #5: Animal Print Nail Art!
We’ve designed the OPI stay at home program to keep our community entertained with weekly challenges, and help our favorite nail pros enhance their nail art skills at this time.
So this week we challenge you: create your wildest animal print look in your favorite OPI colors and share them with us. The winning prize? A feature on our Instagram feed or story!
If you’re up for the challenge, here’s how to participate:
1. Create an animal print nail art look either on yourself or on nail tips.
This nail art was created by @amyle.nails with one of our favorite taupes and our sexiest black + a touch of gold foil to elevate the look. Watch the step by step to see how it was created.
Feel free to use the design below as inspiration and put a spin on it, or invent your own
1. Apply one coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat, and cure for 30 seconds.
2. Apply two coats of OPI GelColor Do You Take Lei Away, and cure each coat for 30 seconds. Break up gold foil and apply over the nail laying the foil flat as you apply.
3. Use a dotting tool to apply OPI GelColor Black Onyx in leopard print shapes. Before curing, use a liner brush and gently swipe diagonally to create more of an abstract shape.
4. Cure for 30 seconds. Lastly, apply one coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat, and cure for 30 seconds.