An Easy Upsell: Holographic Swoosh Nail Art Tutorial
Using GelColor shades from our new Power of Hue Collection, we created a huenique look that will put extra cash in your pocket. Not only does the holographic filament add a fun twist to the swirly swoosh nail art trend that’s having a moment, but the bold art add - on makes for an easy upsell. Here’s how to sugar crush the look (and your business goals)!
OPI Gel Stay Classic or Stay Strong Base Coat
OPI Gel Color Mango For It
OPI Gel Color Feel Bluetiful
OPI Gel Color Don’t Wait. Create.
OPI Gel Color Exercise Your Brights
OPI Gel Color Top Coat
OPI N.A.S. 99 Cleansing Solution
OPI Expert Touch Nail Wipe
OPI Pro Spa Nail & Cuticle Oil
How to Achieve the Look:
1. Prep nails, then apply one coat of OPI Stay Classic or Stay Strong Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
2. Apply a swoosh of OPI Gel Color Mango For It to the top right corner of the nail. Flash cure for 5 seconds.
3. Apply a swoosh of OPI Gel Color Exercise Your Brights beneath the first swoosh. Flash cure for 5 seconds.
4. Apply a swoosh of Gel Color Don't Wait. Create. beneath the last swoosh. Flash cure for 5 seconds.
5. Apply a swoosh of OPI Gel Color Feel Bluetiful beneath the last swoosh. Flash cure for 30 seconds, then repeat steps 2-5 for coverage.
6. Cut three pieces of holographic filament in the length of the nail and use a tweezer to gently press them onto the nail until smooth.
7. Apply one coat of OPI Gel Color Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds. Wipe nails using an Expert Touch Nail Wipe with N.A.S. 99 Cleansing Solution on it, then massage a drop of cuticle oil onto each nail.
Follow us @OPI_Professionals and subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up to date with the latest nail inspo and OPI Pro Tips. Sign-up for our newsletter to be the first to know about the latest collection launches, exclusive events, and more.