Hollywood Palm Fronds You Can Nail
For our 40th anniversary, we’re taking a break from traveling the world and coming home to rediscover our roots. Our spring Hollywood Collection celebrates one of our favorite cities in our hometown–a town rich in color with its neon signs, red carpets, and sunny blue skies, so we bottled that up into one star-studded collection.
To bring it to life, local LA nail artist @banicured_ created this easy nail art look that channels the iconic palm tree-lined streets we love cruising down. Grab the tools below and DIY it.
Nail art brush
1. Apply 1 coat of Infinite Shine Primer. Let Dry
2. Apply 2 coats of Hollywood & Vibe and allow each coat to dry.
3. With a nail art brush and Rated Pea-G, paint a curved line starting at the cuticle area.
4. Using the same brush, paint the leaves of the palm using short brush strokes. Allow time to dry.
5. With a clean nail art brush and Hollywood & Vibe, accent the palm leaves. Let dry.
6. Apply 1 coat of Infinite Shine Gloss. Let dry.
Complete the look with a few drops of ProSpa Nail and Cuticle Oil and you have yourself a mani everyone will be frond of. Be sure to show off your skills with #OPIHollywood for a chance to be featured.
Sign up for emails to be the first to know about new collections and exclusive events.