Rainbow Nail Art Challenge
Over the last few months, we have faced unprecedented times. People are reeling for a number of reasons, so we’re turning to the healing power of color to fill us with joy.
Not only does color soothe us, but it can lift our spirits in more ways than one, so we want to create a rainbow made up of all the colors that bring our community a sense of happiness. We’re inviting you to create looks made up of all the shades that brighten your world, so to kick us off, here’s some inspiration from pro @amyytran and info on how you can participate.
1. Create any rainbow inspired nail art look, like this wavy rainbow from Amy, or show us your own take on a rainbow – yes, it can be made up entirely of pinks, blues, or the shade that makes you smile most.
If you want more ways to help us paint our rainbow, follow along on our Instagram to see our featured shade of the week so you can snap a pic of your nails in red, orange, yellow… the list goes on, or keep an eye out for our shades in real life, like that bowl of lemons that looks like Don’t Tell a Sol. Tag your pics with @opi and #ColorIsTheAnswer. for a chance to be featured!
1. Apply one coat of Nail Envy as a base coat and two coats Happy Anniversary! And let dry
2. Take a thin nail art brush and I Manicure for Beads and create a random curve closer to the cuticle
3. Grab Tile Art to Warm Your Heart and follow the first curve
4. Grab Is That a Spear in your Pocket? And follow the next curve
5. Follow the next curve with Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet
6. Create a smaller curve with My Chihuahua Doesn’t Bite Anymore
7. Take your last shade, Big Apple Red and follow the curve
8. Let nails dry and apply OPI Top Coat
Check out our Stay at Home Guide for more stay at home tips, how to keep your hands healthy, and more!