Rainbow Nail Art Challenge for Pros
Over the last few months, we have faced unprecedented times, so we’re turning to the healing power of color to fill us with joy.
Not only does color soothe us, but it can lift our spirits in more ways than one, so we want to create a rainbow made up of all the colors that bring our community a sense of happiness. We’re inviting you to create looks made up of all the shades that brighten your world, so to kick us off, here’s some inspiration from OPI Pro Amy Le and info on how you can participate.
3. Create any rainbow inspired nail art look, like this joyful rainbow from Amy, or show us your own take on a rainbow – yes, it can be made up entirely of pinks, blues, or the shade that makes you smile most.
If you want more ways to help us paint our rainbow, follow along on our Instagram to see our featured shade of the week so you can snap a pic of your nails in red, orange, yellow… the list goes on, or keep an eye out for our shades in real life, like that bowl of lemons that looks like Don’t Tell a Sol. Tag your pics with @opi and #ColorIsTheAnswer. for a chance to be featured!
1. Apply one coat of GelColor Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
2. Use GelColor Big Apple Red to paint a diagonal line across the nail bed. Cure for 30 Seconds.
3. Apply GelColor My Chihuahua Doesn't Bite Anymore in a diagonal under the red line.
4. Repeat the process to form a rainbow using GelColor Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet, GelColor Gelato on My Mind, GelColor Is That A Spear in Your Pocket, GelColor Tile Art To Warm Your Heart, GelColor I Manicure for Beads, and GelColor Alpine Snow.
5. Complete the look using GelColor Top Coat.
Check out our Stay at Home Guide for more stay at home tips, how to keep your hands healthy, and more!