#TutorialTuesday: Pale Pink Half Moon
We're loving this simple yet sweet pink nails with diamonds look for any special summer occasion, especially because it includes one of our favorite new OPI Soft Shades.
1. Apply one coat of OPI's Natural Nail Base Coat. Let dry.
2. Use a thin nail art brush to carefully outline a negative space half moon with OPI's Stop It I'm Blushing! Let dry.
3. Fill in the top half of the nail with two coats of Stop It I'm Blushing! Let dry.
4. Apply one coat of your favorite OPI Top Coat. Let dry.
5. Using nail glue and tweezers, carefully place crystals on one of the nails, following the outline of the half moon shape from the inside out.
Show us your completed nail art on Instagram, tag @OPI_Products!