An Easy Marbled Nail Art Look Inspired by Milan
When we set out to create our Muse of Milan Collection, we wanted to capture everything that sparks our creativity. The art, food, fashion, and architecture make up a palette that not only inspires us but has inspired our community of nail artists as well.
When we gave them our shades, they gave us back looks that blew us away, so today we’re sharing an easy marbled nail art design that channels the stunning architecture seen throughout the city.
1. Start by applying 1 thin coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
2. Apply 1 coat of This Color Hits All the High Notes. Allow it to dry.
3. Apply 1 coat of This Color Hits All the High Notes, and while still wet, use a detail brush to apply Black Onyx in vein-like patterns to mimic marble. Immediately use N.A.S. 99 to diffuse the veins, then let it dry.
4. Once dry, apply 1 more coat of This Color Hits All the High Notes on top of the design. Allow it to dry.
5. Finish the look with your favorite OPI Top Coat.
After you marble your nails, we want to see where this look takes your imagination. Are you inspired to marble some things around the house? Did you create an outfit to match? Show us how these shades are your answer to creative self-expression using #OPIMuseOfMilan and #ColorIsTheAnswer.
Sign up for emails to be the first to know about new collections and exclusive events.