Cloud Nail Art Challenge
You’ve tie dyed your shirts and you’ve rewatched all your favorite shows, but now is the perfect time to try some fun nail art. Feeling a bit dreamy? Inspired by those clouds drifting outside your window? Why not put it on your nails? We challenge you to create cloud nail art as part of our weekly stay at home nail art challenge.
Show us your best cloud nail art using your favorite OPI shades. The prize? A feature on our Instagram feed or story!
We’re sharing a nail art look that’s easy to recreate all on your own to get you inspired. Take a look at the cloud nail art look created by @amyytran below, and try it on yourself. If you don’t have these on hand, no worries - any shades will do for the dreamy look!
1. After applying OPI Base Coat, apply two coats of OPI Gelato on My Mind and let each coat dry.
2. Grab OPI Alpine Snow and your dotting tool and create cloud shapes on nails
3. Take a small brush and dip it into your acetone. Then lightly dab the clouds to smoke them out a little bit
4. Next, grab a thin brush and dip it into OPI Alpine Snow and create a “t” shape
5. Then take a dotting tool and add one small dot in the center of your “t”
6. Let nails dry and apply OPI Top Coat
Check out our Stay at Home Guide for ways to remove your gel mani at home, keep your hands healthy and more!