Designscape Tutorial: Classic Easter Manicure by So Nailicious
Spring is officially underway and we're already getting in the spirit with this Easter-inspired design scape from professional nail tech Maria Vlezko of @So_Nailicious. See the steps below and all the OPI products you'll need to recreate this gorgeous nail art look.
OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Primer Base Coat
OPI Infinite Shine Alpine Snow
OPI Infinite Shine Bee Mine Forever
OPI Infinite Shine Suzi Without A Paddle
OPI Infinite Shine Polly Want A Lacquer?
OPI Infinite Shine Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon
OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Gloss Top Coat
OPI Matte Top Coat
1. After applying Infinite Shine Primer, apply 2-3 coats of Alpine Snow. Let dry.
2. Use Bee Mine Forever, Suzi Without A Paddle and Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon and a striping brush to paint small half moon details 3. on the tips of all nails (except the small finger) as pictured.
3. Use the same colors and a striping brush to paint the thick and thin curved linkes on all nails as pictured.
4. Using Suzi Without A Paddle and Polly Want a Lacquer and a detail brush, fill in the light blue and light purple details at the nail beds on the middle nail and thumb.
5. Use the detail brush to paint the tiny light blue triangles (Suzi Without A Paddle) over the thick pink lines on the thumb and middle nail.
6. Use a small dotting tool to add the dots on all nails as pictured.
7. Allow your nail design to dry for five minutes and seal it with the Infinite Shine Top Coat.