Easter Ready Nail Art
1. Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer Base Coat and let dry.
2. Apply one coat of Funny Bunny. Let dry and repeat for coverage if necessary.
3. Use Mod About You to paint an abstract wavy to the bottom third of the nail.
4. Take a small palette and apply a few drops of Oh You Sing, Act, Dance, And Produce?
5. Using a dotter tool, apply it to the section of the nail with Mod About You.
6. Apply a layer of Infinite Shine Gloss to seal the look.
1. Apply one coat of Natural Base Coat and let dry.
2. Apply one coat of Gelato On My Mind and let dry. Repeat for coverage.
3. Using a nail art brush paint a half circle at the top of the nail with Funny Bunny, then paint two teardrops with Funny Bunny attached to the outer rim of the circle to resemble bunny ears. Let dry and repeat for coverage.
4. Apply Do You Lilac It? to paint the insides of the bunny ears.
5. Using a dotter tool, place dots of Bee-hind The Scenes around the bunny ears.
6. Seal the look with Top Coat.
Sign up for emails to be the first to know about new collections and exclusive events.